Monday 31 August 2009

Looking for a job in a Swiss bank?

I quit my job and I was wondering if anyone was looking for a job in finance. to replace me. The role is Investment Advisor in the Advisory team at UBS. You need to:

- be over 30 years old
- have a significant experience in private banking
- have at least 3 years of your work experience in advisory
- know and love the financial markets
- be willing to relocate to Geneva (Switzerland)
- be an EU or Swiss national (or if not EU or CH, you need a valid work permit in CH)
- language skills are a STRONG asset. English is mandatory, but Spanish is particularly appreciated.

So spread the word to your friends and write me in the comment section if you are interested - ONLY if you match the requirements. Introduce yourself and tell me what you do, what you know and I could ask for the CV eventually.

PS: decision making is not up to me, i will be giving the CV to my boss.

1 comment: