Friday 23 October 2009

Seriously Motorola, you really think it'll work?

Here is the new Droid from Motorola which is supposed to compete with the iPhone. The commercial is entitled "iDon't". Personally, I'm not a fan of the iPhone, but this Droid piece of shit isn't any better, actually it's worse. I haven't actually seen it, I haven't read about its features and I haven't had any feedbacks about it, but I allow myself to judge it - and I say it's shit.

Even though I have to admit the add is quite clever, you have to think that everybody tried to compete with the iPhone already: Blackberry, Samsung, LG and others too - and that will never work. Why? Because Apple has the monopoly of awesomeness in that field, like for the MP3 players. If you see someone with a Sony MP3 player, what do you say? I say "LOSER" because people don't even say MP3 players anymore, they say iPods. And the same is applicable for the iPhone. If you see someone with an iPhone wannabe, it's just not the same.

It's a good thing people are trying, but I'm afraid they won't succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment