1) Isn't it unfair that when a two-year old dies s/he goes straight to heaven; and if I die after 25 years of existence I may go to hell?
2) A long time ago, all human acheivements were recorded on paper; now everything is on video. Is video going to replace writing?
3) Is living just waiting to die?
4) Isn't hell more fun than heaven? What's the worse that could happen, you're already dead.
5) Are you responsible for what you can't control (feelings)?
6) Isn't it better to invest less money in fighting drug dealers and more money in rehab institutions?