Wednesday 19 May 2010

Turns out there are other cool things besides The Modern Dictator on the internet

Have you heard about Blackle? Of course not, I am the one telling you about it. It is the eco friendly search engine powered by Google. Quote:

Blackle saves energy because the screen is predominantly black. "Image displayed is primarily a function of the user's color settings and desktop graphics, as well as the color and size of open application windows; a given monitor requires more power to display a white (or light) screen than a black (or dark) screen.

I know what you're thinking, I had the same thought too "The Modern Dictator is being copied again". First Ewan McGregor steals my thunder and now some dudes create Blackle obviously after having visited my black-coloured blog. 

Also, have you heard about The Annoying Orange? Of course not, I am the one telling you about it. It's about an orange that's annoying...well the title pretty much gives it away. Enjoy:







And in the same vibe of The Annoying Orange:


Check it out on Youtube, there are many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment